Music Together is not only parent/child classes! Meryl's Music and Arts Centers can bring the licensed Music Together Preschool program into YOUR school!
With the licensed program your school gets:
1) Two 15-week sessions with one of our music specialists coming into your school to do a 30 minute class each week with each of your classrooms.
2) Classroom materials for each classroom to continue the music throughout the week. These include a preschool teacher guide book, 2 sets of the family materials for your teachers to borrow and learn the music at home and use in class and all new song cards for teacher and child use.
3) Ongoing training for your classroom teachers on how to integrate the multidimensional music into their daily routines.
4) Each child gets 2 CDs, a songbook, and a DVD parent guide explaining what we're doing at school and how they can continue the music making at home with their materials.
5) 2 parent events each session (4 per year) where we either make music with the kids and their adults, or have an adult only parent education time.
6) Your school gets the prestigous title of a Music Together Preschool which will draw new and retain old families for the duration of their preschool years.
And so much more........
The 23 year old research-based curriculum can fit seamlessly into any classroom to everyone's benefit, most of all the children!
We would be happy to answer any questions or draw up a proposal for you, give us a call!
Are you a non-profit school? We can help you find grant money to help cover the cost of this program! Call for details.
Wareham, Falmouth, Bourne/Sagamore, Mashpee, Hyannis, W. Yarmouth, Dennisport and Brewster
Main office: 83 Pearl Street, Hyannis MA 02601
15 Ryder Rd
Harwich, MA 02645
35 Route 137, Harwich MA 02645