With Music Together Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
During each live/interactive class, Meryl will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. Your teacher will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Classes are appropriate for children under 6, but the whole family is welcome (and encouraged!) to participate!
When you enroll, you will receive a code to download your music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a hard-copy songbook and CD (either hand delivered or sent in the mail), and an invitation to our private Facebook Group, where we will share musical inspiration and activities to try at home, and where you can connect with other enrolled parents.
Families enrolled will have access to:
- One 45-minute interactive virtual class via Zoom, every week with Meryl. Zoom is an online video platform, and is more interactive than any other interface we’ve experienced so far. Instead of going to your class once a week, your class will come to you, via computer, tablet or phone. Class size is limited to 12 families.
- For semesters with multiple online classes running, you get unlimited “Drop in” classes, in any of the classes that have space available. You’ll sign up for these Drop-ins just as you did for make-up classes.
- You will have acces to our private Facebook group.
- Extras will be posted in the Facebook group such as: additional videos including musical crafts, lullabies, song covers, parent education, and more.
- Downloadable family resources (coloring pages, musical games, etc).
- Current session collection music (songbook, CD, download code) mailed/delivered directly to your door.
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.
ARE YOU A PART OF A POD OR HOMSECHOOL GROUP?
Please contact Meryl to tailor a program just for your group!
WAIT, MORE SCREEN TIME?
We know screen time isn’t generally recommended for this age group, but here’s the difference: YOU! When children stare at a screen and passively receive information, they don’t take it in the same way nor do they learn in the same way as when they have the active participation of a caregiver or parent. SO, just like in our classes, you’re still the most important part. Your teacher will be on the screen, they might see their classmates on the screen, but it is truly the interaction of the parent/caregiver with the child that is going to continue their music development! We will also give you lots of fun activities and ideas to do at home!
What are you waiting for? Join today!
Note: Sign up for any 2 different classes in one session and you get 10% off your total! This could be for 2 different children or the same child. Add Con Espanol, sign your older child up for Rhythm kids, or your baby for Babies Only class.